Speak with Students
Interested in engaging students by sharing your knowledge and expertise?
Every year, the College of Business invites guest speakers to campus to provide their insight from diverse industries.
These professionals include executives from within and outside the San Diego community, as well as distinguished faculty from other institutions, who greatly enhance the classroom experience.
Below is a list of well-known speakers from the last five years:
- Kent Baker, Division Counsel, Qualcomm Inc.
- Mary Curran, Market President, Union Bank of California
- Stephen Cushman, President, Cush Automotive Group
- Mike Gotfredson, CEO, Roadrunner Sports
- Stan Glasgow, Chairman, Sony Electronics, Inc.
- Terri Graham-Funk, SVP Marketing, Jack in the Box
- Irwin Jacobs, Co-founder & Chairman of the Board, Qualcomm, Inc.
- Leonard Lavin, Founder & Chairman Emeritus, Alberto-Culver Company
- Fred Lawrence, Venture Partner, Shepherd Ventures
- Robert Nascenzi, President & CEO, Claritas
- Garry Ridge, President & CEO, WD40 Company
- Ralph Rubio, Founder & CEO, Rubios Fresh Mexican Grill
- Alex Sun, President & CEO, Mitchell International