Executive Financial Planner Certificate Fees
- The current fee for the program is approximately $7,900 (3-unit classes are $1,317), a $55 application fee and a the costs of books.
Students pay for one class at a time with no requirement to pay the full program cost.
- Students register via an on-line registration link prior to the start of each class.
Full payment is due at time of registration.
- Registration deadline is midnight prior to the start of the second class session.
A late fee will be charged to all students registering after this time.
Registration after the third class meeting is by petition only and for serious and compelling reasons.
- Refunds are not automatic.
An official withdrawal form must be completed and delivered to the College of Extended Studies Registrar' office.
Refunds are made based on the refund schedule posted on the College of Extended Studies web site.
- Class Materials are an additional costs (average $130 per class or $780 per program).
- The University reserves the right to increase fees as necessary.
- The University reserves the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment.
Disclosure: SDSU intends to offer the complete series of courses.
However, actual offerings of courses depend upon sufficient enrollment and instructor availability.
All courses are also offered at the SDSU main campus.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. awards the CFP® certification mark only upon meeting their complete set of requirements.
See their Guide to CFP® Certification online.